Monday 25 April 2011

Movies Unlimited

Recently I've watched many movies, It has been a while I didn't go to cinemas,
mostly I enjoyed watching DVDs at home.... there is one movies that caught my 
attention that I feel badly want to watch, The Red Riding Hood....



When I saw the movie poster, at first, I thought it was kinda of dark story, maybe a different kind of red riding hood from the legend story... and maybe I was right, there is different but there is a bit of similarities...
But I never expected this story is involving a werewolf instead a wolf!

My brother bought a DVD, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, it's been a while that I've been looking for this movie.




There also another movies that I've watched recently.........

The Last Airbender


Alice in Wonderland


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1


I know many of this movies are old, I mean it was last year movies, but since I'm not really a 'cinemas person' 
so I rather wait for the DVDs to come out....

Twilight Saga: New Moon


I am Number four


Tron Legacy



and... another movie, that I watched last weekend, Megamind!


I love it! at first I thought it was just a normal movie (cliche) about a superhero and supervillain.
But....  the second thought... I think it's almost the same with the Despicable Me movie...
I do enjoyed this kind of movies... animation movies....














No comments:

Post a Comment