Wednesday 20 April 2011

Boyce Avenue, Pocketful of Sunshine

I was searching for a song for a quite sometime, all I remember was this lyrics, "Take me away, to a secret place." I don't know neither the singer nor the title of this song...
and then suddenly as I browse through youtube I found the song! It's really catchy...

Natasha Beddingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine


since the music video is blocked due to copyright, so 
I chose another video that have slideshoew pictures with this song...

So.... while I was looking for the studio version of this song, I found a band called Boyce Avenue, really cool band, they made a lot of acoustic cover of other people's songs, including the acoustic cover of Pocketful of Sunshine... So take a look.........
Boyce Avenue - Pocketful of Sunshine (Natasha Beddingfield) Acoustic Cover


Boyce Avenue - Because of You (Neyo) Acoustic Cover


I love this both version of their acoustic cover, they've also have their own music video called 'Every Breath"...

Boyce Avenue - Every Breath Music video






No comments:

Post a Comment