Wednesday 13 April 2011

It's Rainingggg.......Miracles!



Almost every evening, it's raining...
but lucky for me, it always raining after I've already got home...
Since I've got a flu and headache  ~_~ huhuhu...
Every morning I will make sure that I've never forget to bring my umbrella,
even though It's not raining....




One day I forgot to bring my umbrella, since a couple of days ago it's not raining
and even if it's raining I've already back home....
Soo.. I thought "...ahh  never mind, usually I've already home when it's raining...".
By the time I'm off from work, luckily the sun shining brightly ^^ (panas terik pulak tuh)..
as usual I take a bus and get off the bus at the bus stand near my house...
since it takes almost 20 min, if I walk, to reach my house from that bus stand, so I'll ask my sister to fetch me up....
By the time I'm waiting for my sister...... and the suddenly OMG! It's raining HEAVILY!!  0_0
huhuhu...
imagine that I'm standing at the bus stand without a rooftop and of course...without my umbrella!!!
huhuhu...If I even crying that time, no one would've ever known since I'm already wet!



I have to wait about 5 to 7 minutes before my  sister reach there.....
But I feel like an hour standing there!
OOhhhhhh, it's so embarassing that time, standing alone and each time cars or someone passing through, they would stared at me...... although I'm standing under the tree, but it doesn't give much help...


After I've got home, feared that I might caught into a fever
since I'm already suffering from flu and headache, I took a panadol(kena paksa baru mkn panadol nih tu poWn 1 bijik je aku mkn,) and take a nap....

Miracle did happen to me too... When I woke up the next morning, the flu and the headache gone
and I did not get any fever..... 





No comments:

Post a Comment