Monday 2 May 2011

Saddness in My Mind..

So, it's holiday today, yeah, I should be happy, go out, having fun....
but sadly instead of enjoying I'm stuck at home (T_T). Everybody return to their village, and left me alone..
huhu how sad is that, only my lappy accompanying me..


These are the songs and videos that also accompanying me along this holiday.Songs from Mandy Moore 'Only Hope' and Hope 'Who I am'....










It's taking like forever to upload a video, oh how much I hate to wait, this is why I have never uploading any videos....

I've found another video  in you tube, like Boyce Avenue, they've also make cover of other songs, but the different is they are not a band. He is Tyler Ward featuring with Alex G and others. They're voices is superb and i love how Tyler Ward reach the high notes. It's amazing, I'm quickly falling in love with their voices...
So this video below is their original song by Tyler Ward Feat. Alex G 'Falling' and their other cover songs.



A powerful combination!

This video  is really funny
I like this version better...

Check out their other songs at http://www.youtube.com/user/TylerWardMusic and support them by buying at iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment