Friday 27 May 2011

Kang Dong Won...

Lately I've been watching many Kang Dong Won movies b'coz currently I'm extremely like Kang Dong Won.. hehe <3... His smile in the movie Wolf's Temptation and his sad eyes in Duelist is really grabbing my heart.... I've been watching both movies over and over again... (maybe 10++ times) hehe.... ^^





There are some scene which I keep repeating in both movies like in wolf's temptation I love the scene where han kyung and tae sung first met when tae sung take a cover under han kyung umbrella and tae sung grab han kyung hand and run in the rain, I really like the music playing that time!!.. <3 really really really love it... and in Duelist I just love every sword-fight scenes... and... Gu Jang Gon sad eyes .....


Gu Jang Gon



Another Kang Dong Won movie, Too Beautiful To Lie...




No comments:

Post a Comment