Sunday 15 May 2011

A Day Unlike any other Days...

Finally, after long dreaming about buying a new external hard disk, I've bought it! yeay!! Samsung 500GB external hard disk ^ ^, I've been dying to have a 500GB hard disk about couple of months ago, and finally...
So, Saturday ago I went out with Iza to Shah Alam, shopping, eating pizza, and bla, bla, bla... going out that day really relieved my stressed out, and yesterday I also went out shopping and eating KFC with my brother hahahaha... and today I feel so refreshing.... ^ ^ Oh one more thing, this morning, while on the way to office I heard a new version of Grenade, feels like want to sing and dance along with the song.. hmm I really need to find that version.. REALLY!!!  :p


I've also edited several images, just to fill up my weekend...




And for past these days, I've been addicted to this one group, INFINITE!!!! I keep listening and watching this song nonstop...





No comments:

Post a Comment