Tuesday 1 March 2011

Imagination...

Other people said, "Stop Dreaming!! You'll get nothing from dreaming..." Well, usually people said that to me coz' I like to dream(daydreaming,hahaha) I like to imagine things, I make my imagination soar, and like no boundaries.




Fantasy and adventure... I always dream if I have experience with it....


Riding a pegasus or unicorn, fighting in a war, meeting with weird creatures, and had an adventure just like in a story of Narnia.... hehehe big dreams huh....



I always admire how they can portrays a place like Rivendell in the trilogy Lord of the Ring. It was very magnificent! So beautiful, and I like the Hobbit village. It looks peaceful, and a place where I would want to live at....


 I wish I could live in it.... Like Heaven!!











No comments:

Post a Comment